Top most asked Recruiter Interview Questions
- Tell me something about yourself
- What Does a recruiter Do?
- Why do you want to be a Recruiter?
- What attracted you to the recruiting profession?
- What was difficult about sourcing in companies you’ve previously worked for?
- How do you develop and strengthen relationships with job candidates?
- What do you do if a candidate unexpectedly rejects your job offer?
- Describe the common challenges of working with hiring managers?
- Which jobs do you think are the hardest to fill and why?
- How do you approach interviews? What is your game plan? What are you trying to find out?
- Tell me about the last interviews you’ve conducted. What was key in determining if candidates were a good fit?
- What is your stick rate for new hires?
- What do you think is key for a successful recruiting process?
- Show me your LinkedIn and Twitter profiles
- What are your favorite roles to recruit for? Why?