Key Role and Responsibilities:
- Collect and evaluate data to assist in assessing and documenting results of quality assurance and control processes
- Perform administrative and support functions associated with quality control and quality assurance operations
- Work with engineers in the set-up and calibration tasks
- Carry out rework and quality assurance procedures related to operations
- Use programs to collect and evaluate data to assist in assessing and documenting results of quality assurance and control processes
- Complete the agreed target number of quality checks and ensure that related areas of impact are also checked
- Provide feedback to management on performance in terms of quality
- Perform quality assessment on the incident resolved and closed
- Validate through ITSM records to ensure standard procedures are followed, e.g. 3-strike rules
- Assist with the identification of training needs and ensure that this information is communicated to the relevant business owners
- Making recommendations for enhancements to training materials to enhance the overall client experience
- Making recommendations for enhancements to training materials to enhance the overall customer experience
- Monitor the application of and compliance to quality practices within NTT
- Identify process improvements and ensure that these are communicated and suggested to the relevant internal stakeholders
- Assist with ensuring that all individuals are educated on the relevant policies and procedures within the delivery environment
- Contribute to the investigation of suspected fraud and/or non-compliance cases as and when required
- Assist with the preparation and provision of a variety of reports as required by the business unit.
- Maintain the relevant files with the related quality documentation and ensure that all shared folders are maintained and/ or updated with the relevant information
- Attend and report at regular improvement meetings, preventative actions to external and internal quality related concerns
- Utilizes quality monitoring and feedback systems to capture and track performance data. Ensure accurate and timely documentation of quality assessments, observations, and recommendations.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment. Continuous improvement mindset and a passion for delivering exceptional service.
- Ability to work in shift patterns.
Knowledge, skills and attributes:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Display excellent problem-solving and decision-making ability
- Display high levels of integrity and professionalism
- Solid knowledge of products and/or services offered by the company
- Familiar with quality management and assurance systems
- Focused on quality with the ability to multi-task and successfully operate in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities
Academic Qualifications and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- Experience in quality assessment experience within a large scale (preferably multi- national) technology services and IT service provider environment
- Experience in enterprise support services and service delivery environment
To apply for this job please visit careers.services.global.ntt.