- Design and execute test plans and test cases to validate the machine learning models.
- Collaborate with data scientists, software engineers, and other stakeholders to identify and prioritize test scenarios and use cases.
- Develop and maintain test automation frameworks for machine learning models.
- Document and report test results and defects
- Work with the development team to resolve defects and ensure the quality and accuracy of the machine learning models.
- Ensure the security and privacy of the machine learning models and data.
- Stay up to date with the latest advancements in DevOps and ML Ops and recommend new tools and techniques to improve our operations.
Requirements / Skills :
- Bachelors / master’s degree in information or computer science required – B.Tech, MCA, MS Computers.
- 3+ years of experience in ML QA or related field
- Programming skills in Python, Java, or other programming languages
- Experience with ML frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, or scikit-learn
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure such as AWS, and Microsoft Azure
- Experience with testing tools and frameworks such as Selenium, JMeter, or Robot Framework
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- All-round communication skills and ability to work collaboratively.
To apply for this job please visit epiqsystems.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.