The responsibilities of the automobile engineers are:
- Automobile or automotive engineers are the responsible for the designing, developing, maintenance, production, and the servicing of the vehicles.
- And they are implement the vehicles production and designing of motors with the use of new technologies.
- Automobile engineers also responsible for the internal and external designs, and final design output of vehicle, and comfortable for the passengers.
- These engineers are also responsible for the writing report, maintaining the project, supervising technical teams and deals with the clients.
- And also need the knowledge of electronic, electrical, and IT systems, for developing the new technologies of vehicles.