We’re looking for a Quality Engineer with a specialization in automated testing. You must have extensive hands-on experience in designing and driving test automation using the Selenium WebDriver API.
Under this role, we are looking for someone with exposure to framework development, implementation experience on continuous integration platforms, virtualization using Docker, and a strong understanding of REST API usage.
* Collaborate with client stakeholders to gather automation requirements, design automated tests and implement scalable test automation solutions
* Design, develop and manage automated testing artifacts. Provide a practical approach to complex testing, specifically in the areas of the automation of test cases for the purposes of regression testing
* Familiar with source code, version management, and code deployment standards. Ensure that QA processes and procedures for test environments are followed and that the integrity of the various environments are not compromised.
* Ensure adherence to standardized QA policies, processes and documentation standards.
* Help define automated test scripts. Test case reviews during projects to ensure quality and appropriate design patterns are followed
* Maintain a target billable utilization aligned to the role
* Liaise with Salesforce product teams to support client implementations
* Working remotely, while collaborating with global teams for delivery across geographies. We may need you to be flexible with your work hours
* 5+ years of experience implementing test automation frameworks.
* Advanced knowledge of XPath
* Expert knowledge of the Selenium WebDriver API.
* Expert knowledge of REST API usage.
* Expert knowledge of Git and advanced Git workflows.
* Advanced knowledge of SQL
* Prior experience implementing complex workflows on continuous integration systems such as Jenkins or Bitbucket Pipelines
* Prior experience with virtualization using Docker
* Experience with the Salesforce platform (Lightning and Classic UI’s) is a plus
* Experience with Jest/Jasmine is a plus
* Experience with PHP is a plus
* Experience with Salesforce REST API is a plus
* Experience with developing browser extensions is a plus
To apply for this job please visit salesforce.wd12.myworkdayjobs.com.