- Location: Bangalore
- Project role: Associate consultant
- Qualification: B-Tech
- Experience: 2.5-5 Years
- Skills: Network Security Protocols
- No. of positions: 1
- To clearly understand the client’s cybersecurity environment and respective product.
- To monitor, configure, and troubleshoot cybersecurity issues and related monitoring tools
- To analyse and validate cybersecurity incidents in-detail and help the L3 team with RCAordata or logs collection
- To enable knowledge transferortrainings through creationor maintenance of configuration documents, test plans, operational manuals and provide operational training to L1 team.
- To analyse and fine-tune cybersecurity policies, participate in cybersecurity review calls pertaining to change requests and recommendations on cybersecurity policy changes.
- To implement changes, monitor security device performance and implements performance tuning when necessary.
- To prepare analyses and reports to highlight the project progressorchallenges and ensure quality and accuracy to the client
To apply for this job please visit www.hcltech.com.