- Work collaboratively with the world’s best user experience researchers, program managers, product planners and developers from the early stages of planning through implementation.
- Identify opportunities and generate innovative ideas, to influence the design direction and make our already popular products even more successful.
- Demonstrate customer obsession by focusing on customer & user needs, and translate those into product experiences
- Create and assess design solutions based on user research input, user goals, and business requirements
- Understand Microsoft’s design principles and frameworks and apply them consistently in the design process.
- Advocate for your design solutions by putting them in context of business and user goals
- Create wireframes, journey maps, user jobs and scenarios, task flows, and personas in support of interaction designs for software-based experiences.
- Participate in periodic design reviews, evaluate the designs against the project and design goals, and help identify & mitigate any gaps and risks.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Design, Product Design, Human Computer Interaction or related field
- Must have at least one additional quarter/semester of school remaining following the completion of the internship.
- A portfolio showcasing creative thinking, proficiency in translating research insights into great product experiences, and reflecting the synthesis of good visual & interaction design principles.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a command of interaction and visual design capabilities.
- Knowledge of methods for gathering and analyzing UX research data.
- User-centric approach to design and an understanding of how to apply research insights into design.
- Bengaluru, Hyderabad
To apply for this job please visit jobs.careers.microsoft.com.