- Manage Perforce version control systems and Sourcegraph Code Intelligence tools while supporting a large community of internal developers.
- You will be part of a team that is responsible for ensuring that systems are reliable, highly available and operating at its peak efficiency.
- In addition this team enables code search-ability, discoverability & intelligence to improve internal developer productivity.
- Experience/Skills Required
- Experience working on public cloud providers (e.g. AWS, GCP)
- Working knowledge of SCM tools both as an administrator and developer with tools like GitHub &/or Perforce
- Strong scripting skills in any UNIX shell, Python, Terraform, Go and/or Ruby with the ability to provide requirements for task automation, resource monitoring and performance monitoring
- 5+ years of experience in Linux based Systems, ideally with Kubernetes, for high-volume high-availability transactional environments with 24x7x365 uptime requirements
- Must be fluent in installation and configuration Linux/UNIX environments
- Experience with enterprise monitoring and structured logging systems is highly desired
- Proven ability to conduct detailed performance analysis tasks in Linux/UNIX
- Understands fundamentals of networking, including the OSI model, network segmentation best practices, routing, and common protocols and concepts
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
To apply for this job please visit salesforce.wd12.myworkdayjobs.com.