In this role, you can expect to learn how to…
- Contribute to the HashiCorp community by providing code review, and support to HashiCorp employees, community members, and partners
- Advocate and support improvements to product APIs and core to improve development and integration of tools and plugins
- Build and architect systems for managing extremely large-scale global fleets of resources
- Work on issues and improvements critical to the success of HashiCorp customers and the broader community
- Own the full lifecycle of feature development from design through testing and release
- Program in Golang, learning from and contributing to a team committed to continually improving their skills
You may be a good fit for our team if you…
- Are currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent training in India.
- Have academic or experience working in a professional environment
- Have some proficiency in Go, Python, Java, or C++ or similar programming language
- Have fundamental knowledge in security, distributed systems, service oriented architectures or schedulers
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced, team-based environment
- Are a creative problem-solver who also understands real-world products
- Have the constant desire to grow, learn, and explore new things. #LI-Hybrid
Canada, Colorado, California, Washington and New York Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency Calculator below. Individual pay within the range will be determined based on job related-factors such as skills, experience, and education or training. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below. Intern ranges can be found below.
To apply for this job please visit www.hashicorp.com.