- 3+ years of experience with coding in one of Python, C#, Java, C or C++
- Experience working with the Linux operation system and Kubernetes cluster orchestration
- Experience with improving service operations or engineering fundamentals
- Excellent collaboration skills
- A Master’s degree (or Bachelor’s degree with 4+ years of work experience equivalent) in computer science or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience building and shipping production software or services
- Experience in development in the Kubernetes ecosystem
- Experience in using / extending PyTorch / TensorFlow
- Experience in developing distributed storage systems
- Experience in building large scale cloud services, distributed systems, or operating systems
- Experience programming GPUs (graphics processing units), CUDA/cuDNN/NCCL
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.careers.microsoft.com.