The Cadence Advantage
- The opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology in an environment that encourages you to be creative, innovative, and to make an impact.
- Cadence’s employee-friendly policies focus on the physical and mental well-being of employees, career development, providing opportunities for learning, and celebrating success in recognition of specific needs of the employees.
- The unique “One Cadence – One Team” culture promotes collaboration within and across teams to ensure customer success
- Multiple avenues of learning and development available for employees to explore as per their specific requirement and interests
- You get to work with a diverse team of passionate, dedicated, and talented individuals who go above and beyond for our customers, our communities, and each other—every day.
As a member of Xcelium development team, you will get to exercise your strong Computer Science skills towards developing world class technology used for verification globally. You will be working alongside deep domain subject matter experts, learn from their experience and contribute to product development in collaboration with them. The role requires following stringent software development practices for developing the best in class, quality and performance technology. The work will consistently and continually require you to learn and apply your skills towards solving challenging new problems which will keep you motivated and stimulated.
For the curious this is an excellent opportunity to work in a supportive and friendly work environment surrounded by deep subject matter experts, where we are vested in each other’s success, and are passionate about technology and innovation towards continually taking the technology to the next level.
- Work as part of a team on a large complex software environment
- Work independently in developing features, performance optimizations and fixing issues
- Follow the software development lifecycle from spec’ing, prototyping to production
- Follow rigorous software development practices for delivering high quality features
- Debugging and root causing complex issues, implementing solutions
- Participate in spec and code reviews
- Collaborate with other team members on issues related to fixes through large features
- Focus on high quality deliverables in committed timelines
- BE/BTech/MTech/MS in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering from a top engineering school
Experience and Technical Skills required
- Experience: 3+yrs
- Hands on experience designing, developing, troubleshooting and debugging complex software
- Expertise in data structures, algorithms, operating systems, computer science concepts
- Expertise in compiler development, optimizations is highly desired
- Development experience using configuration management systems on large software
- Hands on experience with software quality hygiene tools for address, logic and static checkers
- Candidate should have strong experience in C/C++ and thorough knowledge of software development practices
- Strong debugging skills
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Knowledge of assembly language for x86, ARM is desired
Behavioral skills required
- Must possess strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to establish a close working relationship with other team members and cross functional team
- Focus on finding solutions and implementing them efficiently
- Work effectively across functions and geographies with other team members and cross functional team
- Push to raise the bar while always operating with integrity
To apply for this job please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.