• Strong programming skills in Go/Java/C++ with understanding of OOPS, as well as a scripting language (Python/Shell script)
• Preferably with experience working in File systems, storage protocols, etc.
• A strong understanding of data structures and programming practices
• Should have excellent debugging skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• The ability to work collaboratively within a team environment to meet aggressive goals and high-quality standards.
• A strong aptitude for learning new technologies.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and 0-3 years of related experience or equivalent work experience.
To apply for this job please visit careers.netapp.com.