SAP BODS Job Description
Integration consultant in the IT Consulting Services team to work on various cloud implementation projects for our customers across the globe.
Your client responsibilities:
- Need to work as a team member to contribute in various technical streams of cloud implementation project
- Interface and communicate with the onsite coordinators
- Interface with the customer representatives as and when needed
- Willing to travel to the customers locations on need basis
Your people responsibilities:
- Building a quality culture
- Training and mentoring of project resources
- Participating in the organization-wide people initiatives
Experience – 3-7 years
- Experience in BODS design and architecture
- Should have worked on preparation of Technical Specification documents.
- Strong hands-on experience in Business Objects Data Services (BODS) as technical developer
- Thorough knowledge of developing real time Interfaces like IDOC , BAPI SAP applications with BODS
- Sound Knowledge of SQL
- Experience in Data Migration Project
- Good analytical skills to analyze the ETL issues and fix them independently
- Must have experience of Installation and configuring BODS.
- Experience on Various transformations of BODS.
- Should have experience in Data Migration project with an end to end implementation.
- Should have good understanding of the BODS landscape and architecture.
- Should be able to provide the estimation on BODS work effort.
- Should have knowledge on working with SAP system as source and target.
- Should be able to connect to customers and gather requirements and work independently on those requirements.
- Should have basic knowledge of Data Warehousing concepts on schema formation.
- Should have sound knowledge of BODS scheduling and Management Console.
To apply for this job please visit careers.ey.com.