Key job responsibilities
• Design and deliver big data solutions providing access to large datasets
• Collaborate with security engineers to design datasets and queries that will evaluate internal infrastructure for security posture, hygiene, and vulnerabilities.
• Develop the end-to-end automation of data pipelines, making datasets readily-consumable by various internal visualization tools or other teams, building notification systems
• Create automated alarming and dashboards to monitor data integrity and data quality
• Act as the subject matter expert for best practices in the data engineering space with emphasis in security and infrastructure analysis.
A day in the life
Here’s a sneak peek into what’s like working on the Finance Tech team at Amazon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJhZc91xCgg
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Hyderabad, AP, IND | Hyderabad, IND | Hyderabad, TS, IND
– 5+ years of data engineering experience
– Experience with data modeling, warehousing and building ETL pipelines
– Experience with SQL
– Experience in at least one modern scripting or programming language, such as Python, Java, Scala, or NodeJS
– Experience mentoring team members on best practices
– Experience with big data technologies such as: Hadoop, Hive, Spark, EMR
– Experience operating large data warehouses
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.