As an Internet of Things Engineer in the team, you will develop new enterprise and consumer products.
Responsibilities and Role:
- Understand business requirements and design
- Researches new technologies and incorporates them into new systems and products.
- Tests, integrate, troubleshoots, and debugs products.
- Responsible for architecture and implementation of critical components.
- Work to improve the efficiency and functionality of current systems and products.
- B.Tech. (any branch)
- Minimum 75% in 10<sup>th</sup> and 12<sup>th</sup>
- Knowledge of Linux server environment preferred
- Basic experience in working with PCB
- Domain expertise in IoT/M2M, SIM & Device Management, Telecom will be preferable.
- Knowledge of protocols and standards such as MQTT, ZigBee, LoRaWAN, CoAP, WebSocket preferred.
- Knowledge of M2M domains/verticals like SmartGRID, SmartHome/SmartCity, Agriculture, advertisement, Automotive and Health care industry preferred.
To apply for this job please visit ziplr.hire.trakstar.com.