Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Research & Development
Full Time / Part Time
Remote vs Office
• Will be responsible to create state of the art technology prototypes and actively contributing to innovation streams
• Wil actively contribute to software design for realizing optimal solutions in our product offerings.
• Will be responsible for the implementation of features, while adhering to highest coding and quality standards
• Will be responsible creating and reviewing relevant specifications while conforming to defined processes
• Have basic knowhow of Test-Driven Development / Behavior-Driven Development and other extreme programming methods
• You should have familiarity of software engineering processes & methods.
• Have thorough understanding of OOPS, design principles & patterns, inter-process communication, multi-threading and data-structures.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.siemens.com.