As part of this role you will need to:
· Share your experience & knowledge and build Nestlé’s internal modelling capability
· Partner with stakeholders to build and deliver a portfolio of advanced analytics
· Work closely with to identify and answer business problems/questions using
appropriate modeling techniques on available data
· Evangelize and provide advisory services around data science capabilities and
knowledge within Nestlé
· Work with large, complex data sets and solve non-standard problems
What will make you successful
· Be educated to MSc level (or equivalent) in Math, Statistics, Physics, Operations
Research, Econometrics or Data Science.
· Have proven experience of handling large datasets and reporting automation.
· Be able to demonstrate an excellent understanding of marketing mix modelling and price & promotion analytics.
· Experience with dynamic linear models/state space models is of particular interest.
· Have the ability to network and influence at senior levels both internally and
· Be able to interpret data and explain business performance in an easy to understand
way that tells a story to key stakeholders.
· Have proven experience of working in a matrix environment; achieving results
through effective influencing and collaboration.
· Have advanced MS Excel, SQL, R, Python (or similar) experience
To apply for this job please visit jobdetails.nestle.com.