Your Role and Responsibilities
As Application Developer, you will be working on developing and maintaining application build on SharePoint.
- You will be performing analysis of existing Sharepoint environment and implementing.
- You will be responsible for migrations and modernization from legacy physical file server (on-premise) to SharePoint Cloud.
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 4 to 8 years of SharePoint experience with in-depth experience in designing, building and deploying solutions with SharePoint (SharePoint 013/2016/2019).
- Strong understanding of SharePoint principles, and implementation best practices.
- Proficiency and working experience with SharePoint Online.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
To apply for this job please visit careers.ibm.com.