Discussion RoomCategory: Interview QuestionWhat certifications needed in penetration testing?
Ashly asked 4 years ago

Some certifications of Penetration tester
GIAC (Global Information Assurance Certification)

  • GCIH (GIAC Certified Incident Handler)
  • GSEC (GIAC Security Essentials)
  • GWAPT (GIAC Web Application Penetration Tester)
  • GPEN (GIAC Penetration Tester) or CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
  • GXPN (GIAC Exploit Researcher and Advanced Penetration Tester)
  • GPYC (GIAC Python Coder)
  • GMOB (GIAC Mobile Device Security Analyst)
  • GAWN (GIAC Assessing and Auditing Wireless Networks)