Machine Learning (ML):
- This is defined as the acquisition of knowledge or skill.
- The aim is to increase accuracy, but it does not care about success
- It is a simple concept machine takes data and learns from data.
- The goal is to learn from data on certain task to maximize the performance of machine on this task.
- ML allows system to learn new things from data.
- It involves in creating self learning algorithms.
- Machine Learning will go for only solution for that whether it is optimal or not.
- Machine Learning leads to knowledge
Artificial Intelligence (AI):
- Intelligence is defined as an ability to acquire and apply knowledge.
- The aim is to increase chance of success and not accuracy.
- It work as a computer program that does smart work
- The goal is to simulate natural intelligence to solve complex problem
- Artificial Intelligence is decision making.
- It leads to develop a system to mimic human to respond behave in a circumstances.
- Artificial Intelligence will go for finding the optimal solution.
- Artificial Intelligence leads to intelligence or wisdom.