Skip to content
- Before the interview, research the school. Explore the website. Learn their challenges.
- Be ready with your portfolio
- Be prepared with sample answers to the most common interview questions
- You should have strong command on your writing as well as communication skills.
- Search for news articles about the school’s accomplishments or achievements as well as notable teachers who have been recognized for their efforts.
- Be Prepared to talk about your teaching strategies
- Dress formally – Dressing like a professional teacher
- Have a pitch for your teaching philosophy.