1)Which country has emerged as the world’s third -largest publisher of science and engineering articles, according to latest US report?
2)Which of the following railway station IndIan railway open “Oxygen Parlour” to battle rising air pollution in cities?
A) Vijayawada Railway station
B)Chandrabagh Railway station
C)New Delhi Railway station
D)Nashik Railway station
3) Who has been appointed as the new foreign secretary of India?
A)Harsh Vardhan Shringla
B) Vijay Keshav Gokhale
4) PresidentRajnath Kovind released the mobile app of red Cross society of India in which city?
5)Which country has decided to lower important tariffs on over 850 products including Frozen park from January 2020?
6) what is the name of common currency recently announced by Western Africa?
7)Which of the following state recently inaugurated it’s first “Janta clinic”to provide free primary health care to people living in slums?
C) Madhya Pradesh
8) Which Nation will rewrite Bible and Quran to ‘ reflect socialist values?
9) Which Nation authorised Establishment of Space Force which would became the sixth branch of the armed forces?
C) United kingdom
10)Who is the only Female cricketer featured in the “Wisden Cricketers of the Decade list?