- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and implement web solutions.
- Develop and integrate RestFul APIs to enhance the functionality and interactivity of web applications.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand requirements and deliver solutions that meet their needs.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues to ensure the performance, security, and responsiveness of web applications.
- Minimum of 3 years of proven experience as a Web Developer.
- Experience in designing and consuming RestFul APIs.
- Knowledge of Oracle Customer Portal is desirable.
- Knowledge of Oracle Application Express (APEX) is desirable.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Must have excellent communication skills to interact effectively with clients and team members.
As a member of the Revenue Operation engineering division, you will develop software according to provided design specifications. Analyze system specifications and existing business processes and information systems. Build enhancements and resolve bugs. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans.
To apply for this job please visit eeho.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.