Objective / Purpose of duty:
To shoulder responsibility of MS in areas of virtual storage management / Software Defined Storage Management.
- Candidate should have 5 years of experience in Vcenter operations Manager, ESXi, VMware vRealize suite, VMware SRM, Storage.
- Should have hands on knowledge of Storage SAN and NAS, Unified with FC, ISCSI, NFS protocols.
- Should have hands on knowledge on VMware infra management that includes, Managing Virtual Machine Settings, allocating more memory, additional CPU, NIC, Configuring Network on VMs and VLAN Tagging, New Data Store Creation, VMWare System accounting and Security, Multi-pathing configuration, etc.
- VMware Version upgrade and patch management.
- Should have hands on knowledge of OS like Windows 2008/2012, RHEL, SUSE etc.
- Should have strong knowledge of DHCP, DNS, Active Directory
- Managing / reconfiguring terminal services, cluster services, file servers
- Necessary support for restoration or drill
- Should have good understanding of ITIL process.
- Should have knowledge of Business continuity mechanism and SLA’s.
- Quick learning and problem-solving skills would be required.
Qualification: Diploma / Any Graduate / Engg
5 years’ IT experience into virtual cloud management
Certification – VCE/VCP/DCV Certification
To apply for this job please visit careers.services.global.ntt.