Location: Bengaluru – MT, KA, IN
Exp: 8-12 yrs
SPOC: kirithika Balaji
Key Skills:C++, QT11/14
• 10+ year’s experience in C++, C++11/14 Qt on Linux and Windows
• Extensive experience in using design patterns for solving common design problems.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Automotive HMI development experience
• Navigation domain experience is desirable
• Demonstrate thought leadership in the domain and should be abreast of the latest and greatest in the domain
• Experience in providing technical leadership to mid-size teams
• Experience with unit test frameworks like GMock/GTest
• Experience working with commonly used CI/CD tools like GIT, GitHub, Bitbucket, Jenkins etc.
• Experience working with Agile and DEVOPS teams.
• Excellent communication skills – articulate problem statements clearly and drive technical discussions with various internal and external stakeholders
• Understand and keep up to date with the product architecture.
• Bug fixing and feature/CR implementation using C++.
• Review design and code developed by team to adhere to the project coding and quality standards.
• Ensure technical deliveries meet quality and timeliness KPI’s.
• Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, maintainability, extensibility etc.
• Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers.
• Develop Unit tests using frameworks like Gmock and Gtest
• Work with mindset to bring in continuous improvements in the team and deliver value adds.
• Guide team to debug critical issues and create RCA’s.
• Should communicate effectively all concepts and guidelines to development team.
• Follow agile development practices.
Job Segment: Test Engineer, Testing, Software Engineer, Engineer, Linux, Engineering, Technology
To apply for this job please visit careers.ltimindtree.com.