Date: Aug 28, 2023
Location: Bengaluru, KA, IN
Job Title: Java GCP Dataflow DeveloperYears of Experience 5+ years (P3 – 3 positions)
Minimum 5+ of relevant experience in full stack Java development with 2+ years in GCP
The Java GCP Dataflow developer will be responsible for the design, development, and deployment of high-performance, scalable, and reliable Java applications with GCP . The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of Java, SpringBoot, Microservices, Google Cloud application modernization along with pub sub and Dataflow experience. The Python GCP Dataflow Developer will work closely with the product managers, architect, customer, and other engineers to develop, modernize, and migrate python applications to Google Cloud
• Must have application design and development experience with Java, SpringBoot, Rest APIs, microservices in GCP cloud
• Must be proficient in understanding requirement, designing business logic and writing quality code
• Experience in developing applications using features like Streams, Serialization, Multi-Threading, Annotations, distributed computing, and caching
• Must have relational and NoSQL database experience
• Must have application development and deployment experience with Java, APIs, microservices in GCP cloud
• Must have experience in configuring, building, hosting, managing, and monitoring applications in google cloud
• Must have experience with GCP services includes Compute, Storage, Database, Networking and Security
• Must have hands on experience with Google cloud Assessment, Modernization and Migration
• Must have experience in building, optimizing data pipelines and related data sets in both real time and batch
• Must have strong experience in Apache beam
• Must have experience in Dataflow for batch and streaming
• Must have knowledge on GCP – BigQuery, Pub Sub, Cloud Storage
• Good to have Java and Google cloud certification
• Good to have experience of Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, GCP Data services
• Good to have hands on experience in Terraform/Ansible/Packer/Github and DevOps
Role & Responsibilities Details
• Design and develop highly scalable, secure web applications and services using Java, Spring Boot, Microservices
• Create and maintain technical designs and process documents.
• Provide technical expertise and guidance to the team.
• Troubleshoot and debug complex software issues.
• Mentor junior engineers and lead technical meetings.
• Stay up to date with the latest technologies and best practices.
• Working with stakeholders to understand requirement
• Takes ownership of deliverables, but is also team player, not losing sight of the overall sprint commitment and bigger picture
• Plan and prioritize their own time effectively, aware of their responsibilities and committed to delivering these efficiently
• Ultimate team player willingness to help others when necessary
• Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems at scale
• Exceptional and effective interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to work globally and across cultures
• Self-motivated and work independently to meet deadline”
Job Segment: Cloud, Developer, Java, Database, Engineer, Technology, Engineering
To apply for this job please visit careers.ltimindtree.com.