Your key responsibilities
- Understand the relevant business problems and design creative, engaging and easy to consume visual insights
- Work on small, mid-size projects, and ensure smooth service delivery on assigned products, engagements and/or geographies
- Maintain and develop positive, productive, and professional relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Demonstrate teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members
- Adopt to use current technologies and tools to enhance the effectiveness of services provided
- Maintain and develop positive, productive, and professional relationships with EY offices globally to develop GDS opportunities
Skills and attributes for success
- Beginner knowledge of SQL, database concepts and strong object oriented programming skills
- Awareness of report and dashboard design and development tools and techniques
- Basic data analysis and modelling using Alteryx.
- Aggressive curiosity to learn the business methodology, data model and user personas.
- Ability to successfully interact with senior stakeholders
- Keenness to learn disruptive technologies and innovation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure
- Organized and structured in the completion of tasks
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Final year of Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in computer science, or related field, required. Any additional analytics or technology certification is good to have.
- Fact driven and analytically minded with excellent attention to details
What we look for
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- An opportunity to be a part of market-leading, multi-disciplinary team of 1400 + professionals, in the only integrated global transaction business worldwide.
- Opportunities to work with EY SaT practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
To apply for this job please visit eyglobal.yello.co.