We are looking for a SAP Treasury consultant to join our team and provide technical support and leadership for SAP systems. You will be responsible for managing and maintaining the SAP environment, ensuring optimal performance, security, and availability. You will also be involved in system installation, configuration, upgrade, migration, backup and recovery, user administration, transport management and troubleshooting.
• Working in S4 HANA will be preferred.
• Minimum 2 E2E in sap treasury.
• Exp in money market, security, forex is mandatory.
• Exp in analyzer family will be an added advantage.
• Should be well conversant with Hedge Management, hedge accounting.
• Understand the accounting treatment of various financial products & their structure.
• Having knowledge of interfaces within treasury like-Bloomberg, Reuters.
• Understanding of cash management.
- Graduation (BCOM, BE / BTech, Similar education related to IT) / Post Graduation (MBA /PGDM / MCA / MTech)
- ICWA/CA Final as a qualification
- Problem solving skills, pro-active, creativity and can-do attitude
- Possess strong analytical, incident resolution and critical thinking skills
- Quality decision making
- Good Communication in English
- Have developed very good interpersonal communication and user support management
- SAP Certification preferred
Equal employment opportunity information
To apply for this job please visit ejgk.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.