- 4+ years of work experience in a DevOps or similar role.
- Solid understanding of how to configure, deploy, manage and maintain Salesforce applications
- Experience in handling salesforce metadata, environments and sandbox management
- Proficiency with source control, continuous integration, and testing pipelines.
- Experience with Version Control systems (GitHub, GitLab, Azure DevOps, etc.) and system registration, setup, branching strategy, environment strategy, etc.
- Experience with Containers and orchestration services like Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
- Knowledge about cloud security and best practices.
- Fluency in one or more scripting languages such as Python or Ruby.
- Proven ability to quickly learn and implement unfamiliar technologies
- Being a great listener, collaborator, communicator, and mentor.
- A strong background in open-source technology and DevOps tools.
- Championing a culture and work environment that promotes diversity and inclusion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems/Computer Information Systems or related field
- Experience with Version Control (Git)
- Experience with continuous integration/continuous delivery tools such as Jenkins, GitHub actions, or Azure DevOps.
- Experience with Implementing any Salesforce Devops Commercial tools such as Copado, Flosum, Gearset/Changeset, Autorabit etc.
To apply for this job please visit salesforce.wd12.myworkdayjobs.com.