Do you want to advance your career with the world’s first cloud company? Since 1998, Oracle NetSuite has been on a mission to deliver an agile, unified application suite that gives leaders a complete view into their business. Our team is growing, and we’re looking for people like you to help us make a global impact.
As the leading cloud business system, NetSuite includes financials, inventory management, HR, professional services automation, commerce, and more. Tens of thousands of customers all over the world trust NetSuite to give their businesses the visibility, agility, and control needed to make data-informed decisions quickly.
NetSuite is a place where you can build your career and have fun while doing so! We’re invested in our people, our customers, and the community. As part of Oracle, our benefits are second to none. Joining our passionate team means that you’re ready to take your career to the next level. With priceless learning opportunities, strong support, incredible innovation, and volunteer opportunities, NetSuite is committed to creating a workplace where everyone feels empowered and set up for success.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will apply basic to intermediate knowledge of software architecture to perform software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the architecture.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 2 year of software engineering or related experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaboration with technical teams and product stakeholders to ensure design and implementation is aligned with business requirements.
- Collaborate with our technical team on the merits of creating efficient and maintainable integrations.
- Contribute to and ensure uniform corporate design and coding standards are maintained.
- Support QA and testing processes and be accountable for your work and results.
- Perform design and code reviews to ensure products meet our quality standards.
- Evaluates complex situations using multiple sources of information; information required may not be easy to access or may require further research.
- Be rigorous about accurate and useful technical documentation.
- Support using agile development methodologies.
- Effectively use current tools and be willing to continuously learn and develop your technical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Python Developer.
- Strong understanding of Python web frameworks, such as Django or Flask.
- Experience with relational databases.
- Knowledge of version control systems, such as Git.
- Understanding of software development principles, design patterns, and best practices.
- Familiar with cloud computing technologies (SaaS, PaaS).
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Experience with system integrations, finance systems, human capital management systems, or enterprise performance management systems.
- Experience with heavy workload enterprise systems is a plus.
- Experience with NetSuite or any other ERP is huge plus.
To apply for this job please visit eeho.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.