Registrations for the program start from August 28, 2023. Last date to apply is September 17, 2023
2024 Summer Internship: Graduation in 2025
Date of Joining: April/May 2024
The Engineering Campus Hiring Program is the firm’s initiative to engage and hire top Engineering talent from engineering schools across the country. The program has seen 3 years of tremendous success and provides a platform to hire the best of the most diverse talent across the country.
The 4th year of the program focusses on providing students with learning opportunities through GS Learning as well as enhanced engagement & networking opportunities with senior leaders within the firm. The students would also go through multiple rounds of assessments that would test them on various skills like analytical aptitude, technical aptitude etc.
Candidates who successfully qualify through the process will be offered a summer internship role within the engineering function at Goldman Sachs, India.
Registrations: August – September
Aptitude Test: September, 4th week
Coursework: October – November
Technical Test: November, 2nd week
Interviews: November, 4th week
Offer Rollout: January
- Registrations: August 28, 2023 – 9:00am IST to September 17, 2023 – 11:59pm IST
- Aptitude Test: September 4th week 2023 (communication will be shared with all the eligible candidates who registered correctly)
- Coursework: Students shortlisted post the Aptitude Test will be required to undergo a 3 weeklong coursework, in the build-up to the technical test. This will help students to prepare and upskill for the technical test.
- Technical Test: November 2nd week, 2023 (only for those shortlisted post the aptitude test & who successfully complete the coursework)
- Interviews: November 4th week, 2023 (only for those shortlisted post the technical tests)
Please follow the below steps to successfully register for the program:
Click on the link to start your registration
If you are an existing user, please login with your details: username, password, email ID (please enter these details correctly; if you encounter any available details erase them and re-enter)
If you are a new user, either click on Create a New Account or follow the below steps:
- At the top right-hand side of the page select ‘Register’
- Create a new profile by completing the registration details
- Please ensure all the details including email id, graduation year, college, name etc. entered are completely accurate without any errors/typos
- Once you submit your registration you will be navigated to the home page – select the ‘Apply Now’ on the top-left
- Select ‘Summer Analyst’ (Internship Programs) and select Apply
- Once you’ve reached the start of the official application, please ensure you ONLY select the below position preference options to ensure your registration is captured:
- Recruiting Year – “2024”
- What position are you applying to – “Summer Internship”
- What program are you applying to – “Summer Analyst”
- Please select a location – “Bengaluru”
- Please select a division – “Engineering Campus Hiring Program”
- Please select a subdivision – “General”
- Do not add click on the “Add Another” option given
- Please select the rest of the options that are applicable to you and do not forget to save and continue
- Complete the rest of the application and ‘Submit’
In case of any further questions around the program, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer the FAQ document.
Please click the “Register” button below to apply for the program.
Disclaimer: Candidates with incomplete or inaccurate registration will not be eligible for the program and will not be invited for further steps in the program. Kindly refer to the detailed FAQ document for step by step instructions on the application process.
Disclaimer: Please note the indicated location preference submitted as part of your application is not a guarantee of your work location. The final decision of location will be taken by the firm.
Disclaimer: Registration to the program does not guarantee selection or offer extension. Goldman Sachs will be evaluating your candidacy on several factors, and we will reach out to you if you meet our criteria at each stage of the program. The decision of the company will be final and binding.
To apply for this job please visit www.goldmansachs.com.