What you’ll do
This is an individual contributor position. Expectations will be on the below lines:
- Design and develop new features and services
- Work in full DevOps mode, be responsible for multiple phases of engineering. From early specs, design/architecture, technology choice, development, unit-testing/integration automation, and deployment.
- Collaborate with architects, product management and other engineering teams to build the services and product features
- Build technical specifications, prototypes and presentations to communicate your ideas
- Orchestrate with team to develop a product or parts of a large product.
- Participate in resolution of production issues and develop solutions to prevent future issues from happening again
- B.Tech / M.Tech degree in Computer Science from a premier institute.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in software development
- Should have excellent computer science fundamentals and a good understanding of design, and performance of algorithms
- Proficient in C, C++
- Good Knowledge of any of PostgreSQL, MySQL, Snowflake
- Passionate about quality of work, you are persistent and uncompromising
- Proficient in writing code that is reliable, maintainable, secure, and performant
- Knowledge of AWS services and/or Azure, Dockers, Jenkins, Splunk
To apply for this job please visit careers.adobe.com.