Role – Cloud Support Associate
Amazon has a history and tradition of leading the world in Web-related technologies and services. Now, with AWS Support you have the chance to join us as a Cloud Support Associate who helps individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into the Cloud.
Key job responsibilities
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
– Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
– Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs
– Interact with leading technologists around the world and resolve customer issues
– Drive customer communication during critical events
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Bangalore, KA, IND
– 0-1 years of experience in Linux/Windows Systems administration OR Database design and Optimization OR BigData Analysis OR Network administration OR Dev-ops.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in one of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) or MCA
– Troubleshooting / Support experience
– Programming / scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP)
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Self-starter who is excited about technology
– Basics in OS concepts / Linux/Unix Systems administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Solaris, etc)
– Basic knowledge in Networking (TCP/IP, DNS) /Database
– Strong customer focus & Multi-tasking skills
– Exposure to Cloud computing
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.