● Participate in 24×7 shifts
● Monitor the stability of our infrastructure with various tools.
● Handle incident response, troubleshooting and fix for various servers/services.
● Handle escalations as per policies/procedures.
● Communicate clearly on tickets, phone calls made to the teams about various issues.
● Coordinate with different internal groups to resolve recurrent problems, alerts, and follow-up on escalated issues.
● Exhibit a sense of urgency to resolve issues.
● Ensure SLAs and Operational standards are met.
● Contribute to operations runbooks and documentations.
● Ensure smooth handoffs between shifts.
● Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports
● Strong analytical skills and a desire to learn new concepts and technologies and apply them.
● Strong attitude to take ownership and responsibility for the production servers/services.
● Familiar with supporting a production application and incident management.
● Good understand of infrastructure and application performance monitoring tools
● AWS: Good knowledge of AWS services EC2, VPC, S3, ELB, IAM.
● Linux: Good knowledge of Linux systems, vi/vim, netstat, free, ps/top/atop/dstat, fstab/disk labels, filesystem, IPtables, sysstat (sar/vmstat/iostat etc), & startup scripts, sudo, selinux, audit logging.
● Good to have knowledge of scripting languages.
● Fundamentals: Basic Networking & Security, TCP/UDP, SSL certificates, Application Protocols: SMTP, HTTP, HTTPS, SSH, FTP, SFTP
To apply for this job please visit careers.mastercard.com.