Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Title: AWS Data Architect
Role: LTIM Client – USA Houston, Texas
We seek a skilled Data Architect with expertise in Data Platforms to join our team. As a Data Architect, you will also be responsible for developing and architecting data strategies that will enable secure and performant use of the data platform for BI solutions, advanced analytics and querying engine
What you will be doing:
1. End to End responsibility for data collection, transformation, storage, governance and consumption.
2. Manage and define processes of external and internal data integrations.
3. Work closely with software engineers and DevOps teams to ensure APIs, data models, connectors, microservices are efficient and performant.
4. Lead architecture build self-service data access capabilities and smart APIs to drive data decisions
5. Lead cost efficiency, cost optimization efforts to keep data warehouse/virtual warehouse costs low
6. Improve data quality, data validation layers to help the BI solutions highlight rich data
7. Solid understanding of Kafka fundamentals to leverage kafka streams to provide near real time reporting solutions
8. Collaborate with development teams and product owners to implement data strategies and plans that align with business objectives and performance goals.
9. Design and implement virtual warehouses for existing and new usecases
What you bring:
• Hands-on experience in developing data enterprise solutions using AWS services
• Extensive hands-on experience with DWH, APIs, Data Lake environments
• Strong understanding of cloud infrastructure and services like EMR, Athena, Scala, Databricks, Snowflake, Spark, RDS, glue, Redshift, apache airflow, SQS, SNS
• Lead architecture of solutions to build self-service composite tools composed of microservices.
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical concepts and solutions to both technical and non-technical stakeholders and management.
• Experience in leading solutions around technology, data, Machine Learning, and Data Engineering, data governance and regulatory compliance, managing deliverables.
Job Segment: Machinist, Cloud, Data Warehouse, Warehouse, Architecture, Manufacturing, Technology, Engineering
To apply for this job please visit careers.ltimindtree.com.