In this course you will learn how to install and make your way around the desktop edition of Ubuntu 18.04 one of the most user-friendly Linux distributions.
Learn how to install Ubuntu on a virtual machine or directly on your computer and start performing common tasks: working with files, listening to music, editing photos, backing up your data, and sharing files with other users.
For users that are interested in going a little further with Linux it also introduces how to use the command line. Whether you’re considering switching from Mac or Windows, or see your company migrating that way this course will help you get up and running with Linux fast. The Following topics are covered in this course
- Installing Ubuntu on a virtual machine
- Installing Ubuntu directly on a computer
- Using the GNOME desktop environment
- Connecting to the internet
- Working with files and folders
- Browsing the web
- Creating documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Working with photos
- Backing up your data
- Sharing files
- Using the Linux terminal
- windows ,Mac Users who know basic Linux GNOME desktop and wanted to switch windows to Linux desktop
100% Off Udemy Coupon: https://www.udemy.com/ubuntu-linux-dekstop-basics/