Mobile development and testing are among the hottest careers of the decade.
Most mobile devices are sold with several apps bundled as pre-installed software, such as a web browser, email client, calendar, mapping program, and an app for buying music, other media, or more apps. Some pre-installed apps can be removed by an ordinary uninstall process, thus leaving more storage space for desired ones. Where the software does not allow this, some devices can be rooted to eliminate the undesired apps.
In this course, we will go deep into how to do Mobile Application Testing and later I will try to add IOT based testing like Drones, beacons, and NFC
Our course is highly experiential and you will learn the concepts in-depth through hands-on practice sessions. You will also be working on a project and understand how Mobile Application Testing helps:
Grasp advanced concepts of software testing concepts, app testing generics and much more
Mobile application testing is a process by which application software developed for handheld mobile devices is tested for its functionality, usability, and consistency
Here is what you will learn!
- How mobile apps work and methodologies including SDLC and STLC
- How to test your mobile apps manually
- Mobile Application Testing Training – Introduction to mobile device testing
- Different terminology used in Mobile App Testing
- Real Devices vs Emulators vs Simulators
- Different types of Mobile Apps
- Common strategy to test all these apps
- Test Cases attributes: Software Testing basic
- Writing test cases for real mobile app Android and iOS
- Bug’s attributes: Software Testing basic
- Writing a bug report for real mobile app Android and iOS
- Mobile Specific Testing
- App Managers and Beta tools
- Introduction to Firebase
- Advance Mobile Concepts like creating iOS, Android Simulators, and ADB commands
- Mobile Application Testing Interview Preparation