- Are you new to Quality and want to start with a strong foundation of Quality Management concepts?
- Are you appearing in any certification exam such as PMP, CQA, CQE and want to refresh your basic understanding of Quality Management?
- Are you working in the field of Quality Management and want to refresh your knowledge?
Here is what everyone in the organization should know:
- Definitions of Quality
- How can you achieve quality if you don’t understand what quality is?
- Why business need to produce quality product?
- Difference between Quality and Grade
- Difference between Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Quality Management System
- History of Quality
- Quality Tools
- Learn about seven basic quality tools.
- Quality Costs – or the Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ)
- Prevention cost, appraisal cost, internal failure costs and external failure costs
- Quality Awards – Deming Award, EFQM and MBNQA
- In this section you will learn about these three top global quality awards.
- Quality Gurus – Edwards Deming, Joseph Juran and Philip Crosby.
- In this section learn about the life and teachings of these quality gurus.
OVER 3900 HIGHLY SATISFIED STUDENTS HAVE ALREADY TAKEN THIS COURSE.