Pass the Microsoft Azure Administrator Exam AZ-104 exam on your first attempt
Candidates for this exam should have subject matter expertise implementing, managing, and monitoring an organization’s Microsoft Azure environment. Responsibilities for an Azure Administrator include implementing, managing, and monitoring identity, governance, storage, compute, and virtual networks in a cloud environment, plus provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources, when needed.
An Azure Administrator often serves as part of a larger team dedicated to implementing your organization’s cloud infrastructure. A candidate for this exam should have at least six months of hands-on experience administering Azure, along with a strong understanding of core Azure services, Azure workloads, security, and governance. In addition, this role should have experience using PowerShell, Azure CLI, Azure portal, and Azure Resource Manager templates.
- A NEW VERSION OF THIS EXAM, AZ-104, BECAME AVAILABLE ON APRIL 2, 2020. You will be able to take this exam until it retires on or around August 31, 2020. Please download the skills measured document below to see detailed information about the changes.
- Manage Azure identities and governance (15-20%)
- Implement and manage storage (10-15%)
- Deploy and manage Azure compute resources (25-30%)
- Configure and manage virtual networking (30-35%)
- Monitor and back up Azure resources (10-15%)
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the following technical tasks: manage Azure identities and governance; implement and manage storage; deploy and manage Azure compute resources; configure and manage virtual networking; and monitor and back up Azure resources.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who are preparing for the Microsoft Azure Administrator Exam AZ-104 exam
Best of luck
Teaching over 1+ Million students online