Do you want to work faster?
Brand New Over-The-Shoulder Video Series On How To Organize & Work Smarter With Office 365.
Do you feel that you’re lacking behind and you want to accomplish more with the little time you have?
What if you can organize better and work smarter so that you can enjoy more free time?
If you’ve given this a thought and you want to find a solution…
…then this will be the most important letter you will ever read.
Organize Better. Work Smarter.
So you want to know what’s the fastest and most convenient way to improve your productivity and have more free time?
There’s one software that you absolutely need to use to get it done…
In two words: “OFFICE 365”.
It’s the best office management software you can have available.
It’s the GOLD standard for organizing and managing your information in the business world.
But that’s not all.
It’s super easy to use and it’s very flexible.
85 Million Monthly
Before we go any further, let me give you some insights about Office 365…
1. Office 365 is the latest version of Microsoft Office. This latest version is cloud-based, meaning it is available online and offline.
2. Office 365 runs on Windows 7 or higher and OS X 10.5.8 and higher.
3. Just like the previous version of Microsoft Office, the Home Premium version of Office 365 comes with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, OneNote, and Access.
4. Office 365 home premium subscribers get free 60 minutes of skype to landline calls every month.
5. By the end of 2017, Office 365 had over 85 million monthly active users.
6. In 2017 Microsoft posted a 35% increase in Office 365 adoption.
7. With Office 365, Microsoft has taken the lead in cloud-based solution adoption. 40% of Europe’s organizations with over 1,000 employees chose Office 365.
8. Office 365 uses OneDrive for over the distance collaborations.
Why You Need To Get Started Now:
Office 365 is in the cloud and that brings a whole new level of convenience.
The Office 365 license is good for five devices.
Office 365 comes with 27 GB of Skydrive cloud storage.
Collaborations are made easier with Office 365.
Work away from the office with Office 365 on your mobile.
Organize With Office 365
Boost Your Productivity
With Office 365
There’s nothing like this video series.
Watch as I show you how to get started with Office 365 to organize and work smarter to boost your productivity.
I reveal my best tips for using some unknown tactics that only a few elite few know.
You get to see everything. I explain everything to you.
There will be no guesswork.
All you need is just a short hour of your time to learn everything and you’d be ready to get started with it instantly.
Here’s What You’ll Discover Inside
This Video Training:
- How to get started with Office 365.
- Learn how to get used to the interface and configure your settings.
- Learn how are the applications available in it and what are the options to select when doing it.
- Learn what is real-time co-authoring and how it can help you work faster.
- How to quickly and easily collaborate with other people through the office apps.
- How to chat with co-workers and your team members using a very easy to use the feature.
- How to work with links instead of sending files to other people.
- And so many more…
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES: WORK FROM HOME PRODUCTIVITY
ATTENTION: Struggling to work from home? Is your workload getting on top of you?
“Discover How To Stay Productive Working From Home and Develop Your Mind For Success”
Working from home has the potential to be amazing, but for many of us, that’s not how the story goes.
Working from home means there is no commute.
It means that you can simply role out of bed and be in your office.
It means that you can work in an environment that you designed, surrounded by things that you find inspiring.
And of course, it also means that you get to decide when and how you work.
Most of us spend a huge amount of time at the office not really working.
We talk at the water cooler, we attend pointless meetings, and we stare at emails. We do this, because our managers expect us to be in work for a certain amount of time.
And that’s the culture!
If you went home and just worked… well then you could be finished in 2/3rds of the time. Minus a commute and you have just saved yourself hours every single day. That’s hours to spend doing things you love, to work on side projects, or to hang out with your family.
But if you’re reading this, then I’m guessing that hasn’t been your experience so far!
Perhaps you’re feeling trapped.
Perhaps you’re feeling OVERWHELMED.
Suddenly, there is no one looking over your shoulder. There is no accountability and no social pressure to get things done.
And asking simple questions means shooting off emails that spend days to come back.
You’re feeling cooped up in the house and frankly miserable and so when the day starts, there is simply no way that you can find the motivation to sit down to work properly.
The result is that you’re falling behind.
You’re working longer hours and you’re feeling completely stressed.
You feel hot all the time and you don’t remember the last time you shaved!
This probably isn’t how you thought working online was going to go!
Does This Sound Familiar? The Typical Working Day For Someone New to Working From Home (It’s a Nightmare!)
So what happens?
You probably begin your day at 9 am (because that’s sensible).
But you probably got up at 8.30 am (because you could) and you, therefore, didn’t have time to wash. You’re feeling grimy from the day before… but you’ll do it later.
The first thing you do next is to make yourself a cup of coffee. That takes 5 minutes. Then you check some emails, and maybe watch a video on YouTube.
It’s now 9.35 am and you haven’t done anything yet.
A colleague on Slack has noticed that you’ve only just logged in…
You open up your todo list and you see a MASSIVE list of things that you need to complete. You MIGHT have had a chance if you’d started at 9 am but now you’re doomed!
So you work solidly until 7 pm, battling between focusing and procrastinating. You finish exhausted but still send off another email before bed.
Surprise, surprise, tomorrow doesn’t go any better!
So What’s The Solution To All This?
That would be to CHANGE YOUR MINDSET.
Working from home is ALL ABOUT having the right mindset. It’s about shifting the way you think about work, and it’s about training yourself to be able to operate with an incredible focus.
Imagine being able to sit down and complete a day’s work in 5 hours. That’s not a far-fetched fairy tale: it’s something that countless people can do with time and practice.
You could start work at 7 am (with the discipline to get up early) and you could be finished by 12 pm! You could have the whole rest of the day free.
I wrote a brand new course which shows you step-by-step how to successfully work from home, become more productive, get more done, all without going crazy.
I’m proud to introduce you…
WORK FROM HOME PRODUCTIVITY
Discover How To Stay Productive Working From Home and Develop Your Mind For Success
You’ll benefit so much by going through this guide. Here are what you will learn in this guide:
- How to create accountability and stakes to motivate yourself to work
- How to tackle tasks and structure your workflow for maximum productivity
- How to introduce positive habits that keep you happy, healthy, and focused
- How to optimize your health, wellbeing, and other self-care tips
- How to use amazing apps that let you do more and save a HUGE amount of time
- How to create a perfect home office. What makes a productive office, what you should avoid, and what you should implement.
- How to start each day feeling charged and ready to go
- How to take maximum advantage of the work from home lifestyle in order to spend more time doing what you love
- Why you should “eat the whole frog” first thing in the morning
- How to overcome writer’s block. We all know it’s a struggle trying to write or create. Follow these tips and tricks to help you overcome writer’s block
- Tools and software to help you collaborate with other team members
- How to organize your workspace for productivity
- How to deal with isolation and loneliness working from home
- + much, much more!