This training provides you everything you need to know about Microsoft Excel.
From the fundamentals, to the most advanced features, after taking this online class you will be able to use Microsoft Excel at an expert level.
You can learn Microsoft Excel easily and quickly if it is taught correctly. Developed by a Microsoft Certified Master Instructor, this course provides comprehensive coverage on Microsoft Excel. A university professor with over twenty years of experience teaching individuals of all ability levels “how to use” Microsoft Excel, Todd McLeod has designed, refined, and perfected this course to make it easy for you to master Microsoft Excel.
- Bar & Column charts
- Histograms & Pareto charts (Office 365, Excel 2016 or Excel 2019)
- Line charts & trend lines
- Area charts
- Pies & Donuts
- Scatter plots & Bubble charts
- Box & Whisker charts (Office 365, Excel 2016 or Excel 2019)
- Tree Maps & Sunbursts (Office 365, Excel 2016 or Excel 2019)
- Waterfall & Funnel charts (Office 365, Excel 2016 or Excel 2019)
- Radar & Stock charts
- Heat maps, 3-D Surface & contour charts
- Chloropleths & Geospatial maps
- Custom combo charts & graphs
- And more…