Welcome to the preview version of Hands-on Sketch 6 Masterclass. In this version of the course, I’ll give you a look at what you can expect to get with the full version of this course. This will give you a good introduction to using Sketch. For an advanced understanding, I recommend enrolling in the full version of the course.
Sketch is an amazing product that’s gained popularity as one of the top tools for designing mobile apps due to its very intuitive controls and ease of use. If you’re interested in designing your own mobile apps, this is a great course to get your feet wet.
- Start with the basics: We’ll cover Artboards and Layers and working with Shapes
- Magazine Cover Project: In this section, you’ll get to see one of the most popular assignments for this course
- Mobile App Screen: Follow along as I take you through adding backgrounds and applying affects
- Logo Design: Here we’ll duplicate some really cool logos, step-by-step
- Website Design: Last but not least, I’ll give you a look at using Sketch for Website design with this preview of what you’ll get in the full version of the course
Class Resources & Support:
- You’ll see the process I use when designing and where I get my resources
- If you have a question, a comment, or need help, post it in the Q & A section
- Beginners looking to test the waters of Graphic Design and possibly change careers
- Developers interested in becoming a double-threat by creating their own content
- Experienced Graphic Artists and Web Designers who want to learn Sketch