Get up to speed with this exciting software development platform… from FileMaker Inc… a subsidiary of Apple Inc. This course provides a high-speed brain dump specifically tuned for IT support staff and managers. This is not a coding or development course. This course is designed to specifically to jump start… the IT support staff…so they know the minimum basics of supporting mission-critical FileMaker customer apps within their organization.
If your looking for a course to jump start you as a developer or end user, check out our other free videos course.
- Useful for people new to supporting the FileMaker Platform.
- Learn about the individual software products that make up the platform.
- Learn the basic capabilities of the platform.
- Learn about FileMaker Server and FileMaker Cloud, and which one might be a better fit for your organization.
This course is broken down into multiple sections, including
- Platform Overview
- Basic operations and usage of FileMaker Pro (Mac and Win)
- Supporting FileMaker Users
- Building Native iOS Apps for Apple’s App Store
- Common Tech Support Issues
- FileMaker Server and FileMaker Cloud
- Basics of Security and Encryption.