This course is a in-depth tutorial on how to use Fab-filter Pro- C2. If you are someone who is trying to figure it out but couldn’t understand it better.This is the right course for you.It touches topics on
2. DYNAMIC functions
and goes in-depth about how to use it effectively.
FabFilter Pro-C 2 is a high-quality compressor plug-in for the most demanding engineers. Whether you need subtle mastering compression, an upfront lead vocal, that magic drum glue or deep EDM pumping: Pro-C 2 gets the job done with style!
- NEW – Eight different compression styles, of which five are new in version 2: Vocal, Mastering, Bus, Punch and Pumping
- NEW – Range setting, which limits the maximum applied gain change
- NEW – Gorgeous Retina interface, with (optional) animated level knee displays and accurate peak/loudness metering
- NEW – Mix setting, which scales the gain change from 0% to 200%
- NEW – Side-chain EQ section, with customizable HP and LP filters, plus an additional freely adjustable filter
- NEW – Full Screen mode, offering a large level display and side-chain EQ controller
- Program-dependent attack and release curves
- NEW – Accurate, large level and gain change meters, with peak and loudness level visualization. The loudness level complies with the Momentary mode of the EBU R128 / ITU-R 1770 standards.