Join the most comprehensive Flutter & Deep Learning course on Udemy and learn how to build amazing state-of-the-art Deep Learning applications!
Do you want to learn about State-of-the-art Deep Learning algorithms and how to apply them to IOS/Android apps? Then this course is exactly for you! You will learn how to apply various State-of-the-art Deep Learning algorithms such as GAN’s, CNN’s, & Natural Language Processing. In this course, we will build 6 Deep Learning apps that will demonstrate the tools and skills used in order to build scalable, State-of-the-Art Deep Learning Flutter applications!
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Learn the tools and skills to develop any AI idea you have onto a mobile phone.
- Have a clear understanding of different types of Neural Networks and how you can use them to your advantage.
- Build any Neural Networks in Python and then export them into your Flutter application.
- Use different strategies to get neural networks with 90%+ accuracy.
Why should you choose this course?
This course covers all the steps that one should take to create a Flutter application that uses State-of-the-Art Deep Learning approaches.
It is extremely hard to find good tutorials that teach you how to implement these algorithms, so the instructor, Samuel Boylan-Sajous, who has been programming for years, and has a Computer Science degree at the University of Guelph, has decided to share all of his knowledge with other students that are passionate about Deep Learning and building practical A.I. applications.
Here’s what’s included in the course:
- Building a neural network on Teachable Machine and exporting it into Flutter project
- Building a neural network in Keras/Python on Google Collab/Jupyter Notebook and exporting it into Flutter project
- Using API’s to perform some Natural Language Processing and implementing those algorithms into our app.
- Build a GAN in python and implement it into your flutter application.
- And much more!
This course is for you if …
- You’re interested in building real native mobile apps for the two most popular mobile platforms – iOS and Android
- You’re passionate about Deep Learning/AI or Mobile Development and want to expand your knowledge.
- You want to expand your Deep Learning/AI portfolio with 6 Cutting Edge Deep Learning apps!
- Want to learn State-of-the-Art Deep Learning algorithms and how you can use them on a mobile device!
- Knowing mobile development will help a lot but is not a hard requirement (You would be fine if you only knew CSS/HTML & Object-Oriented Programming, just do some research on what Flutter is)
- Know some theory behind Neural Networks (Know how data is processed in a Neural Network)
Teaching our students is our job and we are committed to it. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to any topic, you can always post a question in the course or send us a direct message.