If you want to ace the fundamentals of Machine Learning with a short and engaging course with real world use cases, then you landed on the right page. This set of exhaustive Machine Learning concepts will help to build you foundations knowledge of key definitions along with use cases.
There are too many courses in the market with hours and hours of content which overwhelms the beginners. I had always found it difficult to find courses which could introduce me to these concepts in an easy way before i jump to core concepts in greater detail.
If you are an absolute beginner and want to foray into Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence domain, then you should consider spending just over an hour in this course.
What will you learn
- What is Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Data Science and Business Intelligence
- Understand the difference between the above key concepts
- What is Supervised, Un Supervised and Semi Supervised Learning
- What is Regression, Clustering and Classification
- 20+ real world use cases to understand the concepts better
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Absolutely no pre requisites
Who this course is for:
- Any one, both technical and non-technical backgrounds, who want to kickstart their journey in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence