Welcome to the Course on Agile Project Management!
Software industry is going crazy on agile methods. It is rapidly becoming the choice for software development where requirements are unpredictable or is expected to change over time. This course will help you explore how working on an Agile project has benefits for your development team, your end users, and your organization as a whole.
It starts by exploring the need for change in the traditional software development process, followed by exploring more traditional waterfall process, Traditional vs Agile Software development process and then covers why running an Agile team is a good idea.
This course is ideal for software developers, project managers, software leadership, or anyone that would have an interest and gain benefit from running an Agile project and delivering maximum value early to your customers.
We will also cover some of the most common Agile methodologies like Scrum and XP in depth along with key agile concepts like Burn down Charts, Team Velocity, Minimum Viable Product etc.
You will thoroughly understand & enjoy this course through practical examples, practice exercise, quizzes & fun facts which are part of this course.
After completing this course, you will be able to :
1) Demonstrate the ability to participate effectively in agile practices/process for software development.
2) Explain the purpose behind common agile practices.
3) Apply agile principles and values to a given situation.
4) Identify and address most common problems encountered in adopting Agile methods.
5) Implement Scrum, Kanban & Extreme Programming
So, I have the tools needed to get the job done. So, let’s do it, I’ll see you in class. All the best!