The Complete Spine Game Rigging & Animation Course will show you how to create high quality stylized game animations that will stand up as professional work. The techniques taught in this course can be translated into just about any game animation software but this course specifically teaches Spine Animation. This course will enhance or give you skills in the world of game animation – or your money back!
The course is your track to building amazing attractive game animations! Whether for your own games or for other peoples projects.
This course will take you from having little knowledge in Photoshop and Spine to creating professional game character animations in as little as 1 week.
So what else is in it for you?
You’ll create 4 different projects in this course that will take you from beginner to expert!
You’ll gain instant access to all 6 sections of the course.
The course is setup to quickly take you through step by step, the process of creating game character in Photoshop and then how to animate that character in Spine. It will equip you with the knowledge to create stunning animations for mobile app or HTML games!
Don’t believe me? I offer you a full money back guarantee within the first 30 days of purchasing the course.
Here’s what you get with the course:
You’ll get access to the 6 sections of the course that will show you how to create, rig, and animate game art from the ground up. The course is supported with over 4 hours of clear content that I walk you through each step of the way.
All at your fingers tips instantly.
- The course starts with the basics. For those of you that have never used Photoshop I’ll walk you through the basic tools we’ll be using and show you how to navigate the interface using hotkeys.
- Next you’ll learn the basics of animation and how it works.
- Once you’ve learned the basics of animation you are going to create 3 of your own animations in Photoshop.
- At this point you’ll be ready to build your character in Photoshop.
- Next you’ll Import your character into spine where you will create a possible skeleton for them.
- After you Character is all rigged you will jump right in and beguine animating a run cycle.
- Lastly you will learn how to export your animation for use in your games.
Over the 7 chapters you will learn:
- Photoshop basics
- The basics of animation
- How to build a character that’s ready for rigging
- How export your character design from Photoshop for use in Spine
- How to create bones and skeletons in Spine
- How to animate the run cycle
- How to export your animations from spine
What else will you get?
– Personal contact with me, the course tutor
– Lifetime access to course materials
– Understanding of how professional mobile app game animation is created step by step.
– Quizzes and exercise work sheets
This all comes under one convenient easy to use platform. Plus you will get fast, friendly, responsive support on the Udemy Q&A section of the course or direct message.
I will be here for you every step of the way!
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now to start animating your game world!
- Students looking to learn how to create amazing game animations
- Students looking to learn Spine Animation Software in depth
- Students ready to put in a couple of hours learning how to do this
- Students willing to take action and start creating game animations
100% Off Udemy Coupon: https://www.udemy.com/the-complete-spine-game-rigging-animation-course/?couponCode=DISCOUNTSPINEFREE