The purpose of this course is to prepare you to configure, manage, and support Internet Information Services fundametals.
The primary audience for this course is individuals who want to become a Web server administrator in an enterprise environment. Also, individuals who are
assuming a new role requiring skills to manage content served by an IIS Web server.
The goal is to provide coverage of IIS tasks including topics like
- Install the Web Server role using Server Manager
- Install the Web Server role using Powershell
- Configure IIS role services such as HTTP
- Configure IIS Web sites
- Configure application settings using ASP
- Preparing and installing Nano Server with IIS Role
- Individuals who want to become a Web server administrator in an enterprise environment
- System Administrators
- IT Specialists
- Scripting and Automation Technicians
100% Off Udemy Coupon: https://www.udemy.com/iis-10-configuring-web-server-2016-with-powershell-and-gui/?couponCode=FREE9IIS2313